Again I completely cleaned the pinball cabinet and then coated it twice with clear lacquer. Thus, the pinball has a smoother finish and the very old, original color is better protected from abrasion. After that I installed the three control buttons at the front side and then the flipper was finally ready to move from the rather cold garage in my study. There I have installed a new (used) coin door, since the old door was too much affected. I'd bought a new lock for the coin door a few months ago, which is also mounted. The painted flipper feets are doing well with the cab. Oh, and the two lower fans including filters have been installed in the floor plate, just like the red power button.